Well, we're almost 12 weeks into the pregnancy now. I've been feeling pretty good with the exception of being really tired (best sleep I have ever had!) Of course everyone keeps telling me I better sleep now because come June I won't be seeing much of it. Gabe has been great and very supportive.
Last night I asked him to run by the store on his way home because we needed bread and Sunchips and I wanted some vanilla ice cream. At some point Gabe was on the phone with his brother Elliott and mentioned he was on the way to get vanilla ice cream and Sunchips from the store. To which Elliott replied, "Ugh - Jessica never had any cravings like that!" I guess Elliott assumed I was planning on eating them together - which was sooooo not the case - ugh gross! (I think Gabe set him straight). Elliott and Jessica had their daughter Isabelle last year and will be visiting us this weekend and going to the see the HOKIES play!
