Gabe had the first one…..apparently he was lucky enough to receive a two hour, two week in advance preview of the baby. As in the baby had not been born yet but Gabe was able to spend time with the baby for two hours. We’re not sure if this might be a hint that we might get an early delivery or not. Anyway Gabe got to spend his two hours with the baby – a majority of which he said involved trying to get a picture on his phone but his battery was dead. In that dream – BABY BOY!
Cathy’s first dream involved the original cast of 90210 (please don’t ask me why, I don’t know – yes I admit to watching the reruns on occasion but I haven’t watched any in months!). Anyway upon returning from some outing in which everyone got soaked in the rain, the “gang” and I arrive at the Walsh residence to be greeted at the door by Cindy herself who immediately hands out towels. Suddenly Kelly Taylor (Jennie Garth) places her hand on my stomach (without asking-might I add) and announces I think you are having a BOY!
Gabe had another dream recently involving diapering. For some reason he was having to use diapers that were made of some sort of wax paper material. At the start of the dream Gabe was diapering a BABY GIRL. Over the course of the dream he eventually was also diapering a BABY BOY. We can assure you that we are NOT having twins so we’re not sure what to make of this dream.
Cathy had a second dream just the other evening. A lot of it had to do with coming home after delivery (probably because we had just started to attend childbirth preparation class). In the dream we arrived home with a BABY GIRL!
So in the course of 4 dreams there have been 5 predictions I suppose would be the best word.
BABY BOY – 3 BABY GIRL - 2
Belly picture: Week 27

Belly picture: week 29

2 comments:
Totally cracking up at the 90210 dream! What, no Saved by the Bell? Come on Cath!!! :) Seriously, my vote is boy. Of course you can take that with a grain of salt. I would have bet my life Jonah was a girl. But, I was right with Reagan. :) I can't wait to find out!
LOL - You'll be the first to know if I have a dream involving the cast of Saved by the Bell....wonder what the prediction of that "gang" would be? :)
Post a Comment