
I'm such a happy baby.
Mommy spends a lot of time with this toy pointed towards me that flashes and makes a click sound. She smiles a lot after the flash and sound go off and tends to show the toy to other people who are around. I have heard her say a couple of times though that she is worried that all the flashing might make me blind....but I think she's kidding.

Right?
Anyway, Mommy and Daddy have worked hard to figure out what used to make me so upset at night and lately things have been going very smoothly (although I will admit I had a bit of a meltdown this evening). However I have shortened the meltdown time to maybe 30 minutes as opposed to all evening and I usually have it a bit earlier in the evening now. I think Mommy and Daddy are grateful for that! See how happy Daddy is just chilling with me the other night.

So things have been going really well, I'm not sure if Mommy and Daddy suspect it yet but I have a little bit of mischief in me...don't tell them though. I think they are still too tired to catch on....

Oh wait...is that them

I better go...let's keep that little secret between us...ok!

No comments:
Post a Comment