Saturday, November 28, 2009

A few more of my friends

I'm lucky to be surrounded by a lot of wonderful people in my life. Over the past few months I have gotten some photos with them. Here are a few you may not have seen yet:


Here I am with Aunt Holly....Mommy and Aunt Brooke took me to meet her back in August. I've seen her several times since but it was one of my first road trips. We had lunch with Holly and her Mom and MeMaw came too. It was a great visit and I was up most of the day which helped me straighten out my days and nights (Mommy and Daddy were very pleased!)



This is a picture of Aunt Jaime and me.....Orange and Maroon are good colors for us don't you think?



These are my pals Hannah and Rachel....they are a lot of fun and crack me up - obviously!



And this is Scott and Meg....Scott is Aunt Gina's brother. We have a lot of fun with them at tailgates. This picture was taken back in August - I wasn't even three months old yet...boy do I look tiny!

No comments: