Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun with Mommy's computer

So Mommy finally got a new computer and she's very excited about it and is especially excited to once again have a home for all my pictures (remember she takes 30 a day sometimes). She's spent a lot of time getting my pictures organized and I've had a great time playing with the new features it has - like a webcam! Here are few pictures I wanted to share.


Check it out Mommy - there we are and there are my feet!!!!

You're gonna love this next trick Mommy....

There I am running for the touchdown, running for the touchdown, running, running...

Unfortunately they did not have a Hokie uniform for me to wear and don't worry this is not a Cowboys uniform, just a generic one.

That's okay though....because now I am

SUPER GORDON!!!!

That was so much fun....don't you think Mommy?

No comments: