Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gordon's recap of the past few weeks..



Hi there folks! Sooooo....Mommy's computer went ca-put and Daddy's decided to go on the fritz as well so I'm grabbing a couple of pictures from the past few weeks to summarize what has been going on in our world.

Halloween was pretty cool....Mommy put me in some getup and took lots of pictures.


I was very patient with the whole process of course.



We went to Hannah's birthday party in the afternoon. Vanessa brought Mae and Joe over to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. Apparently if you get dressed up in these costumes you get to go around to houses in the neighborhood and they give you candy. I was pretty excited about that since I had never tasted candy before and then I was informed that I was too little for candy. So I basically had to put the whole costume on and sit around for pictures with no pay-off. (Mark this one down Mommy....you owe me!)


While I may not be old enough for candy, I am old enough to start eating some solid food. I have been enjoying rice cereal for a couple of weeks now. We've also added applesauce and green beans. Let me tell ya something ....if green beans are this good by themselves I am going to really enjoy green bean casserole!


We also just added pears to my diet. I'm doing a great job eating breakfast in the morning with Daddy and dinner in the evenings with Mommy. Sometimes I get a little messy because I like to stick my hand in my mouth and get it all nice and slobbery but most of the time I am a pretty neat eater.

We went out to celebrate Daddy's birthday last weekend and that was a lot of fun. Apparently like candy I'm not old enough for cake or other sweets yet either....all in due time though!





I've also been working on my traveling skills. We went to visit MeMaw, Aunt Linda and Uncle Brooks this past weekend and got to see GA Barb (Great Aunt) and GreatgrandMA. Mommy and Daddy still need to work on their timing a little. We've determined that anytime we are going to travel somewhere we need to get on the road within 30 minutes of when I last ate. Otherwise by the time we get going we don't get too far before we have to stop for me to chow down again. Its a work in progress but we are doing better. I do fantastic in the car though. Mommy usually sits in the back with me and we talk and play and occassionally nap. I enjoy riding in the car and like looking out the window at all the stuff we are passing by.

Well I better wrap this up. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy will have their computers up and running again soon and we can do some postings on a more regular basis. Before I go though, here is a picture with Aunt Linda, Uncle Brooks and Mommy that Daddy took of us from this past weekend. Aren't we a good looking bunch!

No comments: