Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The guy in the red suit....

This past weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to meet someone new. It was actually pretty interesting because we had to wait in line to meet this fella. I noticed there were a lot of other kids in line as well. Some of them were a lot bigger than me, they were walking around on their own, talking to their parents about what they were going to tell this guy they wanted and playing with each other. A couple others were more around my size and their parents were holding them like Mommy was holding me.



I was a little uncertain about what was going on ....but I am a pretty easy going guy so I just went with the flow and trusted Mommy and Daddy.

When it was our turn Mommy took me up to meet this guy in a red suit. Apparently his name is Santa and well he is pretty popular (I mean you had to wait in line to see him! AND those kids were dressed up...Mommy put me in some of my new pjs though so I was pretty comfy)

So anyway I sat on his lap and noticed he had a bunch of long hair coming off his face! I thought about tugging on it but I didn't....I mean I just met him ya know. Suddenly I heard a bell jingling and Mommy and some lady were trying to get my attention. (I was trying to get to know this guy and they want a picture....sigh)



This is one of the first times I've ever really heard a bell jingle like that...it doesn't sound like the stuff I have at home that rattles.



Excuse me ma'am ....am I going to have to ring that bell....

I wasn't really sure about that bell sound, but Santa was pretty cool. Mommy started to make me laugh by tickling me and making silly sounds.



And success...I had a great picture with Santa!



As my new buddy Santa says... Ho, Ho, Ho....Merry Christmas!

No comments: