Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Katie returns!

My doggie is home!!!!

So during our Christmas travels....a month ago....we headed to visit PaPa while Katie stayed with MeMaw. After the sudden snow storm we got where Mommy and I were stuck in the car for over an hour and half and not moving, it was decided that it would be best to not put ourselves in a situation where we might have a conflict in staying in a hotel if we needed to when we traveled. Anyway...it was a lot more comfortable for Katie to stay with MeMaw then have to get all cramped in the back of the Explorer with all the stuff we had to take...uh for me. (I'm worth it!)

Anyway the weather and illness messed up some of our follow up plans so Katie has been gone for a whole month! It has been so weird not having her at the house...I love to watch her walk around and now that I am close to crawling I'll be chasing after her in no time. MeMaw and Ma brought her back to us this past week. She was so excited to see us...especially Daddy....I think he is her favorite...but then again he's had her since she was a little puppy.

We had a great weekend with MeMaw and Ma....it was a lot of fun spending time with them and they were of course amazed at how much I had changed in such a short amount of time. I'm growing like a weed! I wish they could have stayed longer!

I'm so glad Katie is home...I've already gotten distracted by her when I have been eating. I'm trying to not let that happen...at least not too much. At least she can pick up the food I drop on the floor!

She and I are going to be the best of buddies!

No comments: