Today, I went for my 9 month check up. It went well, I'm 21 pounds and 30 inches long.
We have been to the doctor A LOT in the past two weeks, as a result of my lingering ear infection, and they weigh me every time so we know that my weight has fluctuated a bit. Probably because my appetite hasn't been the greatest. Two weeks ago when I first got an ear infection, I weighed a little more than 21 pounds and this past Sunday (our third visit in a week and a half) I didn't weigh quite that much.
The doctor said that my ears were still infected, hopefully as I continue to take my medicine it will clear up. I already had one round of medicine but it didn't take care of the problem. This past Sunday I ran a fever of 103.8 - Mommy and Daddy were very worried. We were able to see the doctor during their office hours on Sunday though and start new medication that day. But since they didn't look great today I have to go back to the doctor AGAIN in two weeks to have a follow up to make sure my ears are all better.
I'm feeling a lot better and have started to get my appetite back. I haven't run a fever since this past Sunday and as of Tuesday was back to my normal routine of going to daycare. I really missed my friends and teachers - I'm glad that I have been able to hang out with them again. The doctor said that I was progressing great with reaching various milestones and overall in good shape. BONUS - I didn't have to get ANY shots!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment