
Well first of all the weather is a whole lot nicer than it has been in a long time....we were able to go out this past weekend and walk around downtown Blacksburg. PaPa, Nana and Uncle Brooks came to visit and we had a great time catching up. Aunt Linda had come the weekend before, we had fun but unfortunately I wasn't feeling too well. I came down with my first ear infection. Mommy said that I am such a tough guy that it was actually hard to know that I had an ear infection because I didn't run a fever and was pretty much acting like my normal happy self. Then suddenly....I was not myself and we knew something was up. I've been taking my medicine and am back to my normal self.
Daycare has been going really well...they moved me to the big kid side (well of the baby room). Now I can climb and crawl all around and there are all sorts of cool things for me to play with on that side. I've having a great time with all my new friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment