Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MeMaw Visits AGAIN!

MeMaw and Roy came to visit this past weekend. It was a shorter visit then the last time MeMaw was here but we still had a blast. We tried some new forms of transportation while MeMaw was here. Check out this cool trick...


I also decided to try my skills on the stairs all by myself

Okay Daddy, let me try this....

I did pretty well, my one mistake was when I would try to sit down while I was on the stairs

But MeMaw was there as my spotter so - no worries, I didn't tumble down.

This is HARD WORK!


But I made it to the top! Wait a minute....there is another flight of stairs?!?!?


It is a good thing I am a bundle of energy these days!


But even I have to rest - and I love to nap with MeMaw.

No comments: