We all remember the JMU game - it rained and we lost but Gordon did an amazing job at our tailgate and hanging out at the game. He and I stayed in the stands until kickoff and then went up into the concession area and watched the game on the couch. We decided to leave at halftime and he loved walking in the rain (or rather being carried by PaPa). Anyway if we are going to take a loss from a 1AA team at least it stayed in the family (Congrats Mom and Brooks)
Last weekend we had our game against East Carolina. The weather was amazing and we had a fantastic time tailgating. Here are a couple of pictures from the day and thanks to Cindy for capturing a lot of these for us!

The girls - and the little edition to the group is expected to arrive any day now!!!! Doesn't Brooke look fantastic!

Gordon - hanging out with Mommy and PaPa ---- you would never guess we were related, right :)
Gordon of course enjoyed visiting with all the ladies....

I think Brooke had the best caption for this picture ---- "That's right boys, who is the man?"
Our friend Vanessa took her son Joe to his first Virgina Tech game - I think he had fun!

On the way to the game I somehow lost my ticket - does anyone else see complete irony in the fact that I lost my ticket???? Maybe its a lot 5 issue? Anyway while Gabe and I went to look for it in the slim chance it had dropped out of my pocket close to the gate - Gordon, Gina and Sarah worked their magic and scored us two indoor club seats! Which worked out great because I was burning up from carrying Gordon to the gate and then the uh-oh moment of realizing I didn't have a ticket.
Gina, Gordon and I sat in the indoor club seats - it was great considering we had Gordon and he could move around a bit more, but it did take a little of the atmosphere away not being amongst the crowd - but we got over it.

I think Gordon is saying " Aunt Gina - its time for Enter Sandman- please turn your attention to the jumbo-tron!"
Gordon seemed to enjoy himself and fell into the normal afternoon routine associated with football...

Snacks .....

A nap at halftime....

And happy with a win!

GO HOKIES!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment