Friday, April 29, 2011

"School" Pictures

Gordon's daycare has CL!X photography come in during the fall and spring. This past fall Gordon was not really feeling the photo session....of the two proofs we received he was on the verge of tears in both. We had our fingers crossed that the photos for the spring would turn out better.

The first take - they couldn't even get him to sit down for a picture.

The second take - Gabe and I both went to daycare with him to try and see if that helped...no luck.

Thankfully the third time was the charm. I have to say that I have really been very pleased with CL!X since we started taking him there for his three month photoshoot. And they really went above and beyond by allowing us to bring Gordon to the studio for one final try for pictures this go-around. Gordon was a bit clingy and is actually sitting in my lap in all of these pictures.


Our handsome little guy


One of the earlier pictures....Were gonna do this again Mommy?


But clingy isn't so bad when he is this sweet.

No comments: