I'm now 26 weeks and Baby Petry is doing great. We had a doctor's appointment this past Friday and he/she is progressing right along. Petry Dish had a heart rate in the mid to upper 140s. I noticed that it went up when I spoke (which was really cool). Overall I have been feeling great and of course had my warped reality that I would not face any sort of illness during the pregnancy but have now been taken down by a cold (miserable!). I'm sure a lot of it has to do with our weather since we have been going back and forth from 60 degree weather to temperatures in the teens. We just got our first big snow of the year this past Sunday so its been bitter cold the last few days. Its actually the most snow we've seen in quite sometime and its exciting to think that in a few years from now we'll have a little one who can build snowmen and go sledding. And of course a pal for Katie to play with.

Time seems to be flying by and we're starting to work on the nursery. I've ordered the bedding - we're doing a teddy bear theme. I'm really anxious for it to arrive and hope it looks as great in person as it does online. My Dad and Linda are coming next weekend to help us with some things in preparation and my Mom will be visiting for a week in April. Its a good thing because we've got a lot to do!
Here is a belly picture from week 25
1 comment:
I love the look on Katies face like... would you put the camera down and play with me... :)
Post a Comment