
My mom has been visiting us all week and its been great. We've gotten a lot done in preparation for Baby Petry's arrival. Mom has helped out a lot while we have been at work, cutting the grass, doing laundry, etc. So in the evenings we've gotten a chance to take walks and even go swimming. Which I have to say was a lot more enjoyable than I anticipated it being. Shadow, my mom's dog that we have had since Linda, Brooks and I were in high school also came to visit. He and Katie have been getting along pretty well for the most part - both are just too used to being top dog! I suppose Katie better get used to not being the center of attention anymore.
My sister arrived today and will be staying in town for the weekend. Tomorrow there is a baby shower that our friends have been planning for us. I'm really excited about it! Here's a recent picture of the Petry family to date....I'll post pictures from tomorrow and a doctor update in the next few days. For now I must get downstairs and take part in the guitar hero band that has formed in the last hour (Gabe, Linda & Mom).

No comments:
Post a Comment