Friday, May 8, 2009

36 weeks & Counting down plus a shower at Work!

I'm officially 36 weeks pregnant today! 4 weeks to go! Things are pretty good but I am very very tired. I start going to the doctor every week next week and will be interested to find out if we've started to progress at all. I have some friends that are due about the same time as I am and they are already we'll on their way.

I heard about the furniture that we ordered today....everything has arrived with the exception of the dresser...which is on backorder...until LATE JUNE! Needless to say when the lady asked me if I would like the other items delivered now I said YES, ABSOLUTELY, PLEASE!!!! We were planning on using the top of the dresser as our changing table but I am sure we'll be able to work around it for a while. Organization wise ....I'm slightly stressed since I won't have any drawers to put stuff away in but we'll work around it.

Today, my co-workers threw us a shower....which was so great of them to do! We got some wonderful gifts and really appreciate them thinking of us. Here are a couple pictures from the shower.





How cute is this diaper cake....GO HOKIES!

No comments: