
I found the bedding online and am really happy with what we got. We had painted the room last year when we moved into the house - its amazing how well the bedding, the chair and everything else we found matches perfectly!

I love the chair that we decided on. The pattern is called Cheerios....appropriate since I have been eating a lot of them lately. The little bear in chair was also a gift from my Dad and Linda.

The chair is extremely comfortable as you can see from the image below:

A little preview of the weeks to come perhaps?!?!?!
We are waiting for the dresser to arrive to figure out what and where we want to hang on the walls. We have two cute wall hangings that I ordered with the bedding and are hoping we can find some other "dream" and "teddy bear" themed pictures or wall hangings to add to the room in the next few weeks.
Basically we are ready to roll...just waiting on Baby Petry to decide when he or she is ready to meet us. My bag is packed and we are scheduled to preregister at the hospital next week. I go for my 37 week check-up tomorrow morning. As of last week there was no progress, so its likely we've got a little while longer to go. But we are ready!

No comments:
Post a Comment