I've got several pictures to upload, but am going to wait to load them onto my computer at home. Here are a couple that I've taken on my phone that my mom already has copies of on her computer though. Gordon is changing so much each day....I feel like every picture I take shows some change in his appearance. Gabe said he had changed a lot in just the five days he was away from him.
He's pretty excited about being a month old in this picture!
He's been sleeping pretty well. I think we've finally found a solution that works for him...initially I was nursing and I don't think he was getting enough to eat. So we switched to formula, but it seemed to really bother his stomach so now we are doing soy formula and he is so much happier. He actually has been sleeping at least 4 hours stretches at night and came close to 5 hours last night.
He's a terrific baby, even if he does get a fussy and have those "oh my gosh his head might explode he's screaming so much" moments on occasion. Probably 95% of the time he's like this:
I'll post more pictures and specifics about Gordon's first road trip once we get back to the 'burg.

No comments:
Post a Comment