Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gordon & Noah's conversation about the Hokies

This conversation took place Friday, 9/25/09.



Noah: Hey man, I like your outfit - Go HOKIES! You going to the game Saturday?

Gordon: No, stupid rain. I don't get to go. Mommy and Daddy were going to take me but then the oh so reliable weather forecasters went from 0% rain to 90%...thanks guys. Joli is going to watch me while the 'rents are at the game so I'm excited to hang out with her.

Where's your Hokie wear? I always wear mine the day before we have a game....helps get you into the zone.



Noah: I don't know, this is what Mommy & Daddy put me in this morning. I don't even know if I have any Hokie wear....I'm not in the zone, this might be bad for the team.

Gordon: Its okay buddy, I am sure my Mommy & Daddy can get some Hokie wear for you.



Gordon: I'll fill you in on how this whole thing works, we always wear our Hokie attire the day before a game and the day of the game.

Noah: I had no idea, is this gonna effect the team. I mean the offensive has been struggling...we don't want anything else to go against them.

Gordon: Yeah they have....I hope when we play Miami they play the whole game the way the last two minutes of the Nebraska game went. Of course the offensive had gotten me so upset with how they performed earlier in the game that Mommy, Aunt Gina, Vanessa and I missed the last two minutes. But Mommy said she'd never hold that against me.



Gordon: I mean seriously let's throw a pass down the field every now and then throughout the game....it could get us some results don't you think.

Noah: I totally agree with you.....GO HOKIES!!!! Are you sure this whole not wearing orange and maroon the day before the game isn't going to jinx them - I'd feel awful.

Gordon: No worries... I think our Hokies will do great!

No comments: