Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gordon's thoughts on the Miami game

Well I didn't get to go to the Virginia Tech - Miami game yesterday due to the excessive amount of rain. Mommy said it wouldn't have been any fun for me and there was too great of a chance that I would have gotten sick. So she arranged for Joli to come stay with me while Mommy and Daddy went to the game. I had a lot of fun with Joli and she had the game on for me to watch when I wasn't napping.

When I woke up around half time and found out that the Hokies were dominating the Hurricanes 21 to NOTHING - I was really excited. It definitely got me awake!


Way to go HOKIES!!!! I knew you could do it and while I am not sure where that offense has been earlier this season I hope they stick around for the rest of it!!!!

H-O-K-I-E-S..........HOKIES!!!!

No comments: