MeMaw & Aunt Linda came to visit this past weekend. We hung out Saturday afternoon and watched football. Daddy hooked up the computer to the tv so we could watch the VT - Duke game....we weren't too happy with how the Hokies played but it was a win. Duke looked like they were ready to play...it would have stunk if we lost to them in football. I mean who loses to Duke in football....what Mommy...UVA lost to Duke in football....was that before Al Groh was the coach? No....and he's still there? Huh, second chances I suppose anyway back to MeMaw & Aunt Linda's visit. We had a great time. They brought a bear that GA Barb had sent for me. I love it....I hung out with teddy all weekend. Here we are smiling for the camera...say cheese Teddy!

I got to do a lot of chatting and catching up with MeMaw and Aunt Linda. On Sunday MeMaw took us to lunch at Macado's ....well I didn't eat, just observed. Then we went to the mall and walked around for a while and went to Target. It was nice to be out and about. Daddy took this picture of me and some of my favorite ladies....

I can't wait for MeMaw and Aunt Linda to visit again!
No comments:
Post a Comment