Sunday, April 11, 2010

MeMaw's Visit

My MeMaw came to visit me for a WHOLE WEEK! We had a great time hanging out with each other; I even got play hookie from daycare a couple of days last week. Each morning MeMaw would get up while Mommy and Daddy got ready for work and feed me breakfast and in the evening MeMaw, Mommy and I did all sorts of fun things. We went for walks, out to dinner and did a little shopping. Daddy had to work in the evenings but we went to visit him at work one night. I really enjoyed getting out and about and had a great time. Here are some pictures from our week.

The Easter Bunny came to visit us.


I showed off my new skills and strength by pulling myself up a lot.


MeMaw and I explored a lot. What is in here?


ROAD BLOCK! We need a detour.


Have we looked in here?


We watched at the window when Mommy and Daddy got home from work.

HI MOMMMY and DADDY!

I kept on the lookout to let Shadow know when other doggies walked by.

Doggie Alert!

Come check it out Shadow!


I showed MeMaw some of my favorite toys.




And how they work


We started out our mornings with breakfast together


And in the evenings after all our adventures, MeMaw would give me my bath.


I had such a great time with MeMaw. I didn't want her to leave.

MeMaw...don't go!

But she promised she would visit again soon.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: