So today I heard a fire alarm for the first time....and it was not a drill. Mommy, MeMaw and I went to eat where Daddy works, they had a big meal this evening that had an Alice in Wonderland theme. It was so cool to see all the characters walking around and all the decorations. After we had finished our meal we were hanging out people watching when suddenly........the alarm went off. Everyone looked around at each other and then the Mad Hatter stood up on a table and said "THIS IS NOT A DRILL, YOU MUST EXIT THE BUILDING!" So we headed outside, in an orderly fashion of course. It was pouring rain but we stayed dry. We watched a group of guys run around and jump in big puddles. Then we saw some police officers and several firemen. We also got to see two big firetrucks with their lights flashing. Finally after all the commotion was over, we headed home.
I am not amused by my visit to Daddy's work being interrupted.
No comments:
Post a Comment